Wednesday 14 November 2007

Retail Crazy!

It's that time of year again! Huzzah! I am very VERY excited for this year's impending festivities and I have to say this year's retail giants are making it all the lovelier with their campaign extravagance.

M&S's Christmas Belles, Boots' Here Come The Girls and Tesco's Spice Girls ads all put a very festive, very feminine slant on this holiday season. There's nothing wrong with a bit of retail warfare at this time of year, it makes sense and it's fantastic to see our retail giants truly raising the bar the bar this year. This is big budget stuff and it's working. It's making me go to M&S and look at coats! I am now a Tesco shopper!

Ok, maybe this isn't solely to do with these campaigns, but I have to say, they've got me hooked, recalling them and they've got me acting, which is their intention.

No comments: