Sunday 21 October 2007

London's Calling Louise...

Huzzah! Yes indeed, I am moving back to the South as I have a brand new job as an account planner at Heavenly - a super-awesome branding agency near the wonderous Camden. I am moving next Sunday... I am excited like a kitten, this opportunity is truly fantastical!

Lots of goodbyes to say though and I don't like goodbyes. I will miss good old Hetton-le-Hole (my oddly named home town) and its feuding ways with the neighbouring town Houghton-le-Spring (no, I am not making this up!) and all my North-Eastern brethren. And Houghton Feast - the worst carnival extravaganza this side of the Wear. And of course, the ability to procure a glass of wine for under £2!

Luckily, Heavenly is rich on Northern talent and there's always a plentiful supply of proper tea. Fantastic!

No comments: