Friday 9 May 2008

The first Watfordian in Campaign!


My Watford brethren and I, graduates from the hallowed Watford Advertising Course, had a bet going as to who could get in Campaign first. Well, it was me! I had a comment printed this week! I am proper pleased!
I commented on whether ads are becoming more offensive - which I think they are. The culture has changed, so the bar has been raised. Opinions of what is offensive and what is not does differ though, from person to person, so even if advertisers get a good telling off from the ASA, it's not all bad. The brand is still in the limelight.
The stakes have been raised with the Watford lot however, there's now talk of headshots and getting onto the Campaign Best Dressed List 2008. Bring it on I say!

Join the debate everyone, it's the way forward!

No comments: