Tuesday 22 January 2008

Where is the Honey Monster??

I watched Harry Hill's TV Burp last night. I didn't feel very well and it cheered me up. But I have to say, further to my previous post on loving sponsorship, I expected to see the Honey Monster in the idents for Harvest Chewee and he wasn't! Why not!?

Harvest Chewee is a Honey Monster Foods product and as his website clearly suggests, he is the face of not just Sugar Puffs, but Honey Melts and Honey Waffles. Why not Harvest Chewee?

I was expecting to see his bright and bubbly yellow face, beaming with fun and frivolity, executionally perfect for sponsorship of the lively comedic lovely that is Harry Hill's TV Burp, but I was disappointed. All the idents consisted of was a schizophrenic Harvest Chewee bar, bounding from a red lunchbox, which really just didn't cut it.

No comments: